Perth Nude Photography
When your considering nude photography:
Forget soft focus lenses, dodgy makeup and 80’s hairdos, boudoir and glamour photography is back in Perth but this time it’s in a sharp, fashion inspired style. More and more Perth men and women are celebrating themselves with a Cooper Studio 21st Century Glamour photography shoot.
Our style of Glamour photography uses unique lighting to sculpt your face and body, creating a delicate and moody interplay of light and shadow. We can tailor a glamour shoot to evoke emotion, be cool or be casual. It might involve your favourite fashion clothing and accessories, or might be a series of nudes or semi-nudes to celebrate yourself!
When you have a nude photography shoot with Cooper Studio you’re in control of how revealing your photos are. Some of our clients want a nude feel, but don’t really want to feel fully exposed. We can create beautiful images that might only show a part of your body, for example just your shoulders, or just your back.
Alternatively, we do full body nudes for those who really want to celebrate their bodies!
When preparing for a nude shoot it’s a good idea to:
- Wear only loose underwear for a few hours before the shoot – this stops bra and knicker lines appearing on your skin.
- Bring some clothing and maybe some lingerie along to include in the shoot – this can give some variety to your image collection.
- Bring a friend if it will help you feel more comfortable.
- Think about bringing lengths of fabric – such as silk sheets, scarves or pashminas – along. We can use these to show parts of your body while hiding others.
- Have a think about where you want to display your artwork – will you like something for a living area or a bedroom, or maybe prefer an album. We can adjust our shooting style to suit.
Check out this video to see more of our nude photography!