At Cooper Studio we consider ourselves Perth’s best premium wedding photographers, and we’re not alone! We also have a swag of awards, and a bag of client accolades to back up our claim! Craig is one of WA’s most experienced photographers, having photographed in excess of 200 premium weddings.
As a creative trend-setter in the local wedding photography scene, many of his better known photographs and location choices have been much immitated in recent years.
In 2007 Craig became a nationally recognised Master of Photography through his commitment to wedding photography in particular. Now, as part of his commitment to ensure only the most outstanding service and results, he is truly Perth’s most exclusive wedding photographer . In 2011 and 2012 Craig and the Cooper Studio team will photograph only 10 weddings each year.
The wedding photography process begins with a complimentary one-hour consultation, and if you decide to proceed the steps in the process are:
- Confirmation of your wedding date (Craig only ever photographs one wedding on a given day and will take on no other assignments)
- A pre-wedding portrait sitting. This is a great opportunity to get to know the Cooper team and have some more informal photographs.
- The pre-wedding meeting usually takes place two weeks before the wedding day.
- On the wedding day coverage typically lasts for seven hours, but varies depending on your needs.
- Shortly after the wedding day your images will be ready for viewing. Allow a half day.
- The wedding album design will be completely bespoke – production usually takes eight to ten weeks.
We’ve been privileged to photograph over 200 weddings in WA and we’re proud to say that each result is as unique as each of our wedding clients! A truly creative photographer, Craig takes inspiration from you and your partner, the light and the weather on the day and the location itself. Because of this approach you need not fear that your wedding memories will be a carbon copy of someone else’s day- every wedding-day shoot is the beginning of an original artwork that is finally expressed as an album and a collection of images for your wall.
To book your complimentary consultation with Craig, contact us now.